Our Code Of Conduct
- We are a community. We support, cheer, assist, push and motivate one another.
- PRs will be celebrated!
- We are respectful but not politically correct. We curse, yell, grunt, scream, sweat, bleed, etc. You will too.
- Your mom doesn’t work here. Put your equipment away. If you sweat, bleed or puke on it, sanitize it!
- If you use too much chalk we have the right to make fun of you.
- You’re allowed to cry during and/or after the workout. Just don’t act like a baby.
- Check your baggage at the door. Leave your ego, drama and rumors at home.
- Be responsible for your own fitness. Scaling or modifying a workout when necessary is intelligent, not weak. You can not get fitter by staring at a bar that is too heavy. If you have an injury, let us know.
- Do not cheat. Do every rep, with solid technique, no matter the time it takes. No one cares what your score was. Everyone cares if you cheated.
- Don’t coach unless you’re certified. We do encourage you to cheer others on! We have a great coaching staff! If someone needs help, please grab one of us.
- Mind and clean up after your children. If not, we will give them an espresso, a pound of sugar and a free puppy. For everyone’s safety and sanity, kids are not to be on the workout floor. We have an area for kids.
- Keep the gym awesome. Introduce yourself. We are more than a gym, we are a community.
- Brag to your family and friends. You’re getting in the best shape of your life. You’re having fun. You’re doing things you never thought possible. Be proud of this. Shout your awesomeness from the mountain tops.
Members Only Group
For some important updates but mostly just shenanigans
Class times and availability